18. To me it simply meant "I was grown". I thought that after turning 18 life would become so simple & things would come to me easy. How wrong I was. Actually, life got harder & I had way more responsibilities than I had at just 17 years old. However, my 18th birthday was amazing. I headed out to the city with 2 of my bestfriends, my cousin, and my boyfriend. We had dinner at Bubba Gump, a "Forrest Gump" themed restaurant, and let's just say from the picture below, we had a very interesting time.
More importantly, I didn't learn how hard life was until recently, I'd say about a month ago, when my summer job was over & I had a cell phone bill to pay & a metro card to buy & no food in the fridge. I thought it was the end of the world, but it wasn't it was the beginning of my life & it was up to me to decide in which direction my life would go !
No comments:
Post a Comment